Children’s books set in Puerto Rico
Welcome to the children’s books set in Puerto Rico section of Kids Travel Books. This is on our Destination: Americas Global Bookshelf bookshelf. Below you will find some great children’s book selections, as well as tips for using the books for Puerto Rico trips or learning more about the culture.
Fast facts about Puerto Rico for kids
- Puerto Rico is an archipelago in North America between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean.
- The capital of Puerto Rico is San Juan.
- The official currency in Puerto Rico is the U.S. Dollar.
- While both English and Spanish are the official languages in Puerto Rico, Spanish is the dominant language.
- Children interested in learning more about Puerto Rico may also want to learn about tropical forests and the coquí frog.
Showing all 9 results
Parrots Over Puerto RicoMore Info
The Coqui and The IguanaMore Info
The Golden Flower: A Taino Myth from Puerto RicoMore Info
Juan Bobo and the PigMore Info
Juan Bobo and the Horse of Seven ColorsMore Info
Juan Bobo Goes Up and Down the Hill: A Puerto Rican Folk TaleMore Info
Juan Bobo Goes to Work: A Puerto Rican Folk TaleMore Info
Good Night Puerto RicoMore Info
Molly Goes to Puerto RicoMore Info