Children’s books set in Argentina
Welcome to the children’s books set in Argentina section of Kids Travel Books. This is part of the children’s books about the Americas portion of our site. Below you will find basic information about Argentina, things to do, and
Fast Facts about Argentina for Kids
- Argentina, officially the Argentine Republic, is located in the southern part of South America.
- Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina.
- The Argentine Peso is the official currency of Argentina.
- Spanish is the most widely spoken language in Argentina. It’s good to note, though, that it hasn’t been established as the official language. (Source)
- For kids wanting to learn more about Argentina, they may also want to learn about Patagonia and the tango.
Bookish family-friendly things to do in Argentina
In 2019 National Geographic named Argentina’s Ateneo Grand Splendid bookstore the world’s most beautiful bookstore. It’s in a former early 20th-century theater, and I want to agree – it is beautiful.
Other sites to see in Argentina
Argentina may have the most bookshops per capita of any country in the world. But if you don’t want to JUST visit bookstores on your trip, that’s ok. Families visiting Argentina may also consider visiting:
- Tierra del Fuego
- Iguazu Falls
One fun way to learn about Argentina is via food. Here are some cookbooks to consider:
Argentina Children’s Books:
Showing all 7 results