If you have a comment or a book recommendation, please let me know below.
*** Note: If you are an author, illustrator, or publisher looking to add your own book to the KidsTravelBooks Global Bookshelf, please read the following:
- Thank you for your interest in including your book on our bookshelf. It is free to be listed on the bookshelf, but there is no guarantee to that recommended books will be added, nor is there a guaranteed timeline to when the books will be included. Due to volume, you may not get notified about your book being added to the bookshelf until the link goes live. (Generally speaking, I try to get books onto the bookshelf within a month.)
- In order to provide the best service please keep the following in mind when submitting your recommendation.
- Because most of my readers live in the U.S., only books that can be shipped to a U.S. address will be added at this time. If there’s a special way to purchase the book, please let me know in the comments below.
- Book descriptions, categories, and tags are written and selected by me. If you would like to recommend a description, category, or tag – please include that information in the comments below. I prefer that the description is unique content not published anywhere else on the web, however, if it is published elsewhere please include proper attribution information. I still have the right to edit the description and select the categories and tags at my discretion.
- Any links in the description will be removed.
- If you need to have your listing posted by a certain date, with a specific description, or linked to your personal website consider purchasing a “Featured Book” listing. This gives you more flexibility on wording and puts your books at the top of the selected category for a 3-month duration. Include your interest in the comments below and I can send you more details.
Thank you so much!
Due to spamming issues, I have temporarily removed the contact form. Contact me via email ann(at)kidstravelbooks(dot)com.