I love a good subscription box, but if I have my choice, I’m going to go with travel-themed subscription boxes for kids because I can’t get enough. Here’s a one-stop spot for all of our content about these subscription boxes that we’ve posted about on our site. I put them all together here to help your family decide which one may be best for upping your cultural experience at home.
Little Passports Reviews
Not only was Little Passports the first travel-themed subscription box I ever heard of, but it’s also the first one I ever purchased and the first one I ever reviewed.
- Little Passports: World Explorers Review
- Little Passports France Box Review
- Try Little Passports with their book Max, Mia, and Toby’s Adventures Around the World
Atlas Crate Travel-themed Subscription Boxes for kids Reviews
Atlas Crate was such a great fit for our family, that shortly after I subscribed, I was gifted a subscription, too. Read my review and how Atlas Crate handled the double subscription in the Atlas Crate Reviews post below. Then click each country-specific post to see what came in the box and see an unboxing video.
- Atlas Crate Reviews (Includes Morocco Box unboxing)
- Atlas Crate Review: India
- Atlas Crate Review: Germany
- Atlas Crate Review: Sweden
- Atlas Crate Review: France (Includes Little Passports France comparison)
- Atlas Crate Review: China
Related: Little Passports vs Atlas Crate We compare the Little Passport’s Egypt Box with the Atlas Crate Guatemala Box
Electronic Travel-themed Subscription Boxes for Kids
What I love most about Electronic subscriptions is they’re easy to subscribe and unsubscribe to as needed. I do not keep all of these options all of the time, but I have no problem downloading them.
- Digital Book Recommendations for Kids
- Children’s travel books available with a Kindle Unlimited subscription
- Children’s travel books available with an Audible subscription
- Children’s audible books for a road trip
- Review of the Epic! App for kids
- Using the Epic! App for travel
More posts that include reviews of subscription Boxes
Subscription boxes are good in conjunction with other goals your family may have for learning about the world. These posts focus on more deliberate ways to plan your subscriptions.
Subscribe to travel-themed boxes now
Know what you want and don’t need to review? Subscribe to your box below:
- Subscribe to Little Passports
- Subscribe to Atlas Crate
- Subscribe to Kindle Unlimited
- Subscribe to Audible
- Subscribe to Epic! App
Bookmark this page, more posts are coming soon!
Do you want to join other like-minded families who are interested in learning about other cultures via books and travel? Join our Facebook Group. I approve new members daily. It’s still small but growing.