Children’s books set in Chad
Welcome to children’s books set in Chad, a small section of books on the Kids Travel Books Africa global bookshelf. Scroll down to see the small selection of children’s books about Chad, fun facts, and more.
Fun facts about Chad for kids
- Chad is located in the North Central area in Africa.
- The capital of Chad is N’Djamena.
- The official currency of Chad is the Central African Franc, which is also the official currency of Cameroon, Central African Republic, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, and Gabon.
- Chad has two official languages: French and Modern Standard Arabic and 120+ indigenous languages.
- Children learning about Chad might be interested in looking more into the Sahara Desert (which covers a lot of northern Chad) and the Hausa people (Chad has the 7th largest population of Hausa).
Chad Children’s Stories
While the collection of books below is small, you can find some folktales online (and free) at Tchad’s Literature and Folktales. This resource also offers a lot of other valuable information for Chad, including Chadian recipes.
Chad’s Children Books:
Showing all 2 results