Children’s books set in Chad
Welcome to children’s books set in Chad, a small section of books on the Kids Travel Books Africa global bookshelf. Scroll down to see the small selection of children’s books about Chad, fun facts, and more.
Fun facts about Chad for kids
- Chad is located in the North Central area in Africa.
- The capital of Chad is N’Djamena.
- The official currency of Chad is the Central African Franc, which is also the official currency of Cameroon, Central African Republic, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, and Gabon.
- Chad has two official languages: French and Modern Standard Arabic and 120+ indigenous languages.
- Children learning about Chad might be interested in looking more into the Sahara Desert (which covers a lot of northern Chad) and the Hausa people (Chad has the 7th largest population of Hausa).
Chad Children’s Stories
While the collection of books below is small, you can find some folktales online (and free) at Tchad’s Literature and Folktales. This resource also offers a lot of other valuable information for Chad, including Chadian recipes.
What to do:
Books on our global bookshelf for this country are listed below. Click on the book cover for information about the books and to share them with friends on social media. Clicking on “More Info” takes you directly to the book’s purchase page which is most likely Amazon or another online bookstore. Links are affiliate. You can also use the menu on the side to navigate to other countries we have children’s books listed.
Support this website:
We appreciate you visiting Kids Travel Books. This site is run by one person and its success is thanks to people like you. If you would like to help support Kids Travel Books, we ask that you share this page with your friends. You can share in person, via social media, email, or by pinning the image at the top of this page on Pinterest. You can follow us on Facebook.
You can also help us grow our global bookshelf. If you know of a book we’re missing, please let us know.
Showing all 2 results