Children’s books set in Andorra
Welcome to our tiny section of children’s books set in Andorra. Yes, there’s only one book for Andorra as part of our Europe kid’s travel books bookshelf – but we’re always open to more options if you know of more. (Alternatively, you can also look for Spain children’s books or France children’s books.) Below you’ll find some fast facts about Andorra and a little bit more.
Fast facts about Andorra for kids
- Andorra is a small country in Europe located between Spain and France.
- Andorra la Vella is the capital of Andorra.
- While not a member of the EU, Andorra does use the Euro as currency. Prior to the Euro, there was no currency in Andorra, they used the French franc and Spanish peseta.
- The official language of Andorra is Catalan.
- For kids interested in learning more about Andorra, they may be interested in reading more about skiing (skiing is big there) and shopping (especially duty-free shopping).
Family-friendly bookish things to do in Andorra
La Puça Bookshop in Andorra la Vella might be the right fit for your family visiting Andorra. It sounds like an amazing bookstore. Read more about it on the All Andorra website.
Other things to do in Andorra for families
- Ski in the winter, hike in the summer
- Visit the Casa Cristo Rural Museum
- Not for all families, but you can cross Andorra by foot
Children’s books about Andorra
We currently only have one children’s book set in Andorra. Read more about the literature in Andorra here.
What to do:
Books on our global bookshelf for this country are listed below. Click on the book cover for information about the books and to share them with friends on social media. Clicking on “More Info” takes you directly to the book’s purchase page which is most likely Amazon or another online bookstore. Links are affiliate. You can also use the menu on the side to navigate to other countries we have children’s books listed.
Support this website:
We appreciate you visiting Kids Travel Books. This site is run by one person and its success is thanks to people like you. If you would like to help support Kids Travel Books, we ask that you share this page with your friends. You can share in person, via social media, email, or by pinning the image at the top of this page on Pinterest. You can follow us on Facebook.
You can also help us grow our global bookshelf. If you know of a book we’re missing, please let us know.
Showing all 1 result