Children’s books set in Belgium
Welcome to children’s books set in Belgium. This is part of our children’s books set in Europe section of Kids Travel Books. Below you’ll find some basic facts about Belgium, some travel things to do, and OF COURSE books!
Fast facts about Belgium for kids
- The Kingdom of Belgium is located in western Europe.
- The capital of Belgium is Brussels.
- The official currency is the Euro, which is also the official currency of many other European countries.
- Belgium has three official languages: Dutch, French, and German. They also have several regional dialects.
- For kids interested in learning more about Belgium, they may also be interested in reading Tintin books and chocolate.
Family-friendly bookish things to do in Belgium
As mentioned above, learning about Belgium involves learning about Tintin. The character was created by the Belgian cartoonist, Hergé. Learn more about Tintin and Hergé at the Musee Hergé.
Other things to do in Belgium with kids
Learn about Belgium through food. Check out these cookbooks:
Belgium Children’s Books:
Showing all 4 results