Children’s books set in Belgium
Welcome to children’s books set in Belgium. This is part of our children’s books set in Europe section of Kids Travel Books. Below you’ll find some basic facts about Belgium, some travel things to do, and OF COURSE books!
Fast facts about Belgium for kids
- The Kingdom of Belgium is located in western Europe.
- The capital of Belgium is Brussels.
- The official currency is the Euro, which is also the official currency of many other European countries.
- Belgium has three official languages: Dutch, French, and German. They also have several regional dialects.
- For kids interested in learning more about Belgium, they may also be interested in reading Tintin books and chocolate.
Family-friendly bookish things to do in Belgium
As mentioned above, learning about Belgium involves learning about Tintin. The character was created by the Belgian cartoonist, Hergé. Learn more about Tintin and Hergé at the Musee Hergé.
Other things to do in Belgium with kids
Learn about Belgium through food. Check out these cookbooks:
What to do:
Books on our global bookshelf for this country are listed below. Click on the book cover for information about the books and to share them with friends on social media. Clicking on “More Info” takes you directly to the book’s purchase page which is most likely Amazon or another online bookstore. Links are affiliate. You can also use the menu on the side to navigate to other countries we have children’s books listed.
Support this website:
We appreciate you visiting Kids Travel Books. This site is run by one person and its success is thanks to people like you. If you would like to help support Kids Travel Books, we ask that you share this page with your friends. You can share in person, via social media, email, or by pinning the image at the top of this page on Pinterest. You can follow us on Facebook.
You can also help us grow our global bookshelf. If you know of a book we’re missing, please let us know.
Showing all 4 results