KidsTravelBooks for 0-year-olds
Children’s books about travel for 0-year-olds
Below you will find a selection of children’s travel books for 0-year-olds. Please note:
I am currently going through the 1900+ children’s books on the Global Bookshelf to assign age ranges. So, this is a tiny portion of books that have been assigned an age range. Please come back and take a look for new additions. I’m estimating that I’ll be done updating by the end of 2019.
Looking for books for a specific destination?
I encourage you to:
- Search for books by destination
- Find a book that looks interesting and click on it
- Look for the tab that reads “additional information” under the image of the book. If I’ve assigned the book the age range, it’ll be listed there as well. If the ages listed are way-off (for example, you find a great picture book for your 1-year-old but then click to find out it’s for 14-year-olds), then keep looking.
- If the book seems like it may be a good fit, you can click on the “Amazon Reviews” tab if reviews exist, or click on the more info button towards the top and read on.
Looking for children’s books by a certain age?
Please note that the specified ages are according to what was listed on Amazon. Some of these may not be consistent as it seems each publisher picks their own age range. With that in mind, the books listed below are what the publisher said included 0-year-olds. However, you know your kid best and maybe there’s something good in the 1-year range.
If you don’t see what you like here you can also:
- Look at the section for children’s books about travel for 1-year-olds.
- Look at travel books geared for kids of all ages.
- Look at travel books that didn’t have a specified age range.
Showing all 3 results