My son graduated from preschool last week.
While there’s a flood of emotions that typically surround these types of milestones, I’ve been thinking about other things. Like, what are we going to do all summer?
I could write a whole other post about the ways we plan to spend the summer (lots of lazy days, lots of local trips, a few road trips, and more…) but this is a kids’ travel books website. So it makes sense that I talk about that. Don’t you think?Introduce the world 1 book at a time with the KTB Read Around the World Summer Challenge. Free 9-page printable. Click To Tweet
In preparation for summer, I created this easy and fun summer challenge to read around the world.
What’s included in the Read Around the World Summer Challenge Download?
Here’s the deal. This 9-page printable includes the following:
- Introductory page where the child pledges to read around the world.
- 6 Pages to represent 7 continents. Each page/continent has spots for three books. Write the book, author, date read, and how many stars the child feels the book deserves.
- So this means the challenge is to read 18 books over the course of the summer.
- Upon completion, use the certificate of completion and congratulate your eager explorer!
- A bonus map. Use it to pinpoint the places read during the challenge.
Interested in downloading your own copy? It’s free to newsletter subscribers. Along with this download, newsletter subscribers also get access to the resource library which include things like, the Free Travel Journal for Kids, a reading log, and new items added regularly.
Looking for book resources? You’ve come to the right place. In addition to the books in the KTB directory (organized by country), I also have a pinterest board filled with travel book lists created by other bloggers. How will you narrow it down to 18 books?
Subscribe to the Kids’ Travel Books newsletter to get access to the Resource Library.
Subscribe to the newsletter here and receive your free Summer Read Around the World Challenge download today.
Like it, please share it on Pinterest: