I’m thinking for the time being, Friday’s will unofficial be Travel Journal day. Or at least FREE printable day. What a fun way to start the weekend. Today’s addition to the kid’s travel journal resources is the “Weekend Trip Travel Journal“. It’s a single page that can be printed and filled out quickly to reflect and remember a weekend getaway. And I really like this one.
The start of fall always means the start of weekend trips for our family. Whether we go away for the day to go apple picking, or go away for the weekend to see the fall leaves, we’re out and about. These trips are just as worthy for our memory keeping and reflecting, so why not make a journal for it?
How to use the weekend trip journal
- Purchase a binder, paper (I like a heavyweight one), and page protectors (a good archival kind).
- Download the cover and page prompts here.
- Print out a cover for each person who will do the journal.
- Print out a prompt page for each trip.
- Fill out the page prompt during or after the trip.
- Use the other side of the page prompt to add pictures or little papers picked up along the way (napkin doodles, business cards, tickets, etc…)
- Look through this all the time to plan your next trip.
Did you forget to download the journal?
Like free printables?
Join or FB Group. It’s a small, but growing group. And I post all printables there a week before they make it to this page.
Want me to keep making them?
Share this post with your friends!