I’m excited to share that The Adventurous Mailbox is having a sale!
The Adventurous Mailbox sale has ended, but you can still click to find out more about this product to share the world with your kids with STEAM.
As summer wraps up, I like to think of what parents can do during the school year to keep their kids interested in the world around them when they can’t actually travel. Often books and subscription boxes provide that solution.
So, I loved hearing from my friends at The Adventurous Mailbox. They are having their first-ever sale. It’s a 24-hour sale for August 8th ONLY. This is the perfect option for parents who, like me, want their kids to keep up their interests in the world around them.
You can visit The Adventurous Mailbox to learn more about their sale and their product. You do NOT need a special code to get the price, but you need to make sure you secure your purchase BEFORE August 9th.
Their digital explorer package includes an option for online access to:
- 8 e-books, with each focusing on a different destination – you can read more about it here
- Coding missions in conjunction with Codespeak Labs – read more here
- Parental access to the teacher’s lounge
- Tons of activities and learning opportunities based on the books
- Lifetime membership to Crameye’s World which is always updated and packed with web-based tools for continuing to learn about the world.
The premium digital explorer package, which is also on sale, also includes a package delivery from Taiwan.
Who can benefit from this?
Parents who are raising global citizens between the ages of 8 and 12. If the kids are critical thinkers and like the challenge presented by learning about the world through adventures and coding, and the parents like a great deal – then this is a great match.
How do you get this deal?
Head on over to The Adventurous Mailbox to purchase your package and learn more.