Children’s books set in Iraq
Welcome to children’s books set in Iraq. This is part of our children’s books about Asia bookshelf. Below you will find some fast facts about Iraq, places to see, and kid’s books – of course.
Fast Facts about Iraq for Kids
- The Republic of Iraq is located in western Asia.
- Baghdad is the capital of Iraq.
- The official currency of Iraq is the Iraqi Dinar.
- Arabic and Kurdish are the official languages of Iraq, but there are also recognized regional languages.
- For kids learning about Iraq, they may be interested in learning about the first civilizations of Mesopotamia and the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
Bookish things to do in Iraq
Two cities in Iraq are listed as UNESCO Cities of Literature. Baghdad was designated in 2015. Slemani was added in 2019.
Other things to do in Iraq
- Tower of Babel
- Citadel of Erbil
More children’s books about Iraq
These books haven’t been added to our master bookshelf yet. Click on the image to go to the Amazon description:
Scroll down to browse children’s books about Iraq. Or click on one of the links below to go to another section of the site.
Iraq children’s books:
Showing all 7 results
Mesopotamia: Iraq in Ancient TimesMore Info
The Golden Sandal: A Middle Eastern Cinderella StoryMore Info
Alia’s Mission: Saving the Books of IraqMore Info
Thura’s Diary: My Life in Wartime IraqMore Info
The Iraq War: A History Just For Kids!More Info
The Librarian of Basra: A True Story from IraqMore Info