Children’s books set in Jamaica
Welcome to children’s books set in Jamaica. This is part of our Kid’s Travel Books about the Americas global bookshelf. Below you’ll find fast facts about Jamaica, travel, and book information. Enjoy.
Fast Facts about Jamaica for kids
- Jamaica is an island located in the Caribbean Sea.
- Kingston is the capital of Jamaica.
- The official currency of Jamaica is the Jamaican dollar.
- The official language in Jamaica is English. However, there is a difference in Jamaican English which is comprised of a variety of English dialects. Jamaican Patois (Jamaican Creole) is the most widely spoken language. (Source)
- For kids wanting to learn more about Jamaica, they may be interested in learning more about reggae or the Blue Mountains.
Things to do in Jamaica
- Dunn River Falls
- Ocho Rios
Children’s books about Jamaica – that haven’t been added below (yet)
Below you will find a list of Jamaican children’s books. In addition to the books found here, you will also find some free books available online.
Jamaican children’s books available free online:
Jamaica children’s books
Showing all 3 results